Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Is Dead (Photos)

Forum 3 years ago

Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Is Dead (Photos)

It is with great sadness that I confirm the passing of the father of our state, His Highness Emir of Zazzau, Alh (Dr.) Shehu Idris CFR. He died at the 44 Military Hospital Kaduna today after a brief illness. Janazah prayer in Zaria is scheduled for 5pm in Sha Allah's

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4d7ab63a1f589f5fe2f07c3a01e3e8af.jpeg

All Covid-19 protocols to be complied with as much as possible during the funeral prayers and condolences.

I have inform President Muhammdu Buhari, GCFR of the great loss and offered our condolences.

The Chief of Staff to PMB, Prof Ibrahim Gambari will lead a Federal Government delegation to Zaria to condole with the family of High Highness, Zazzau Emirate Council and the people of Zazzau Emirate and Kaduna State.

We have lost a rare gem, a source of wisdom and guidance and a true father of all. May Allah Grant his soul abode in Aljanna Firdaus. Amin.

Nasir El-Rufai

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 15 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 21 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 22 hours ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle