Douglas Costa Has Moved To Bayern Munich

Forum 3 years ago

Douglas Costa Has Moved To Bayern Munich

Bayern now have in their ranks a player that they know very well. Douglas Costa, who played in Munich between the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons, returns on loan. He signs from Juventus and until June 2021.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c46397f9acd1e83b0c9f47cb26009025.jpgLast day of the market and a very busy day in Munich. Bayern are making the most to complete their squad on Monday.

The signing of Douglas Costa joins Choupo-Moting. The winger arrives from Juventus.

Douglas Costa is looking forward to wearing the shirt he wore between 2015 and 2017. “I am happy to return to Bayern. I had a wonderful time in Munich with lots of successes and I’m sure we’ll win titles again”, he expressed.

Sporting director Salihamidzic thinks that he has a lot to contribute to the club. “Douglas Costa will strengthen us. He knows the club very well and will settle in again very quickly”, he said.

After two years at Bayern, Douglas Costa moved to Juventus, the club where he has played the last three seasons. Now he is confident that this second spell in Munich will come loaded with triumphs.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 6 days ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

Fallout Season 1 Premiere Release Date Moved Up
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Fallout Season 1 Premiere Release Date Moved Up