Barcelona Make Crass Joke About 17-Year-Old Being ‘Double-Teamed’ On Twitter Account

Forum 3 years ago

Barcelona Make Crass Joke About 17-Year-Old Being ‘Double-Teamed’ On Twitter Account

Ansu Fati has shone for Barcelona despite still being a teenager and the La Liga giants made a crude joke about the forward as they took on Sevilla over the weekendhttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5c1cae236cc807cc43e00ef17c4bca7.jpgBarcelona were guilty of make a crude joke over Ansu Fati as the youngster shone again against Sevilla.

Fati, who turns 18 at the end of the month, featured for an hour against Sevilla as Barca were held to a 1-1 draw.

It’s the first La Liga match of the season that he hasn’t scored having netted three across his previous two games.

But he was still impressive with Sevilla making sure that he did not get too much space, though Barca made a crass joke about their opponents defence.

Alongside a picture of Fati being challenged by two Sevilla players, a tweet, which has since been deleted, read: “Only 17 and already getting double-teamed.”

Fati has been linked with a move to Manchester United throughout the summer though recently signed a five-year contract.

It’s a deal with a mammoth £367m release clause with Fati having impressed since making his debut last August.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/26bdb6e807cec6a0d4fc40b502289970.jpg

Fati had hailed the influence of Lionel Messi having not even been two years old when the Argentine made his Barca debut.

“Playing with Messi is a dream I had since I was a child and now I am living it,” Spaniard Fati told reporters last month.

“He gives me a lot of advice, he helps me a lot on the pitch and in training, but away from it too, and that makes me very happy.

“I want to keep improving every day, to continue to learn from my team mates because they are the best around and they are trying to help me every day.”

While boss Ronald Koeman said after a Fati brace earlier this season: “I had criticised him against Elche but today I told him he had a great game, he was very direct and we made the most of his quality.

“He’s a young player who has to look to perform consistently and he showed he had a great future and I’m so happy after his game today.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 1 day ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship