All #EndSars Songs 2020

Forum 3 years ago

All #EndSars Songs 2020

We are up-to-date and have compiled a list of all the songs encouraging the online protest for the total dissolution of the Federal ASpecial Anti-Robbery Squard (FSARS) in Nigeria.

Listen to all songs about #ENDSARS 2020.

1. Zoro - End Sars

Onitsha born Owoh Chimaobi aka Zoro released his #EndSars track to support the ongoing protest by many Nigerians for the refurbishment or total eradication of the Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad. According to the singer and rapper, complaining about the issues we face in the country is more like pouring water on the stone. Zoro addressed the unlawful maltreatment of Nigerian youths and civilians by the very same people who should be protecting them. It's an emotional song that narrates the effects of Police brutality and how it affects the economy as all young and rich guys will prefer to take their funds abroad than develop Naija due to the inhumane treatment that is prone to face if they stay in Nigeria.

DOWNLOAD>> ZORO "END SARS"

2. Dremo - Thieves in Uniform

DMW recording artiste, Dremo came hard on this one. His lines way always plain and attacking the Nigerian government for not giving fvck about the well being of the common Nigerian citizen. He labeled Nigerian police 'Thieves in Uniform' asking questions like 'When will Police brutality stop?'. Dremo's "End Sars" tune was so direct and an active way of attacking the unprofessional nature of Nigerian police. He also called on FG to end sars for real.

DOWNLOAD>> DREMO "THIEVES IN UNIFORM"

3. Laycon - Fuck You

Big brother Naija season 5 winner, Laycon didn't find the killings of Nigerian youths by SARS funny. The rapper and now reality TV star embarked on a journey to address police brutality on a 'Fvck you' cover by Kizz Daniel. The song released in 2019 is still relevant today all because the Federal Government has not granted the rappers wish despite the fact Police brutality and unlawful killings of unarmed youths have not been put to a stop by FG.

DOWNLOAD>> LAYCON "FUCK YOU"

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7c47179c6407e45f8958d3f3c0e1ea87.jpg

4. OlaDips - End Sars

Yoruba indigenous rapper, OlaDips alleges that this could be a conspiracy to depopulate the populace. OlaDips prayed for Karma to visit the bad eggs in the Nigerian police force using the umbrella of FSARS to torment and maltreat youths.

DOWNLOAD>> OLADIPS "END SARS"

5. TeeQ Bello - Alagbada (End Sars)

Fast rising artist, TeeQ Bello has been dragged into the story with the recent killings of unarmed youths by the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS). He cries out for the total dissolution of SARS in Milli produced joint.

DOWNLOAD>> TEEQ BELLO "ALAGBADA (END SARS)"

6. Professor Aluko - End Sars

Social media influencer and comedian, Professor Aluka calls on President Mohammadu Buhari, Vice president Yemi Osibanjo, and other key leaders in the country to put an end to Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS).

DOWNLOAD>> PROFESSOR ALUKO - "END SARS"

Looking for More Ends Sars Songs? Search Waploaded for ENDSARS or SARS and Select Music.

What do you think about these songs? Please share your thoughts below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

Mr Macaroni Speaks on His Choice of Religion After Practising Both Christianity & Islam, Life After Endsars (Video)
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Mr Macaroni Speaks on His Choice of Religion After Practising Both Christianity & Islam, Life After Endsars (Video)

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)