After Giving A Fake Assurance, Davido Makes Another Empty Promise To Chioma (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

After Giving A Fake Assurance, Davido Makes Another Empty Promise To Chioma (Video)

It has been several years since Davido assured his fiancee, Chioma in a song that she is the only one he wants.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2e549f71e71c59e2251f10407bc765da.jpg

Many people would have thought that they would have been married by now, however, that is not the case as they are yet to get married.

According to Davido, they had plans to get married this year, however, they couldn’t because of the Coronavirus pandemic.

Well, in a recent interview, he gave an empty promise and reason why he really wants to settle down with Chioma. This has raised some questions on our part.

The musician made it known that he is yearning to tie the knot with his baby mama because he sees him as the most beautiful lady in the world.

So we ask, if her beauty is taken away, Davido will have no reason to marry Chioma? If yes, then Chioma should be thinking twice about this marriage.

Listen to Davido in the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 11 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 12 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30