#EndSARS: ‘This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos’ – Tacha

Forum 3 years ago

#EndSARS: ‘This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos’ – Tacha

Former housemate, BBNaija season 4 took to her Instagram Story to advise her colleagues.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0467e67df3d7cae530756c3a7c06210f.jpg

According to her, this is not the time for beauty zone. This is not the time to post beautiful pictures and videos on the internet. It is the time to be productive. A time to join in whether online or offline and fight to put an end to SARS brutality.

She let her colleagues know that if the SARS brutality doesn’t affect them today, it will definitely affect them tomorrow.

In her words:

This is not the time for beauty zone. Do you get what I’m saying? This is not the time for you to post your beautiful picture. This is not the time for those beautiful pictures and those beautiful videos. This is the time for you to join in. Whether online or offline. Join in! Be productive. Don’t be posting nice pictures. This is not the time for your nice pictures. If it hasn’t affected you, it is going to affect you in the future. This affects us all. Every Nigerian. So this is not the time for your beauty zone pictures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 6 days ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara