Popular SARS Officer “YomiSARS” Changed His Instagram Handle Amidst The #EndSARS Protest

Forum 3 years ago

Popular SARS Officer “YomiSARS” Changed His Instagram Handle Amidst The #EndSARS Protest

#ENDSARS Pressure mounting has popular celebrity SARS officer, Yomisars who also doubles as a SARS operative  changed his Instagram handle to “Officialabayomi87

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/238beda509357b3bf2fce0ad5832d307.jpg

However, the "Follow Me” singer, YomiSARS has used his Instagram page has a way of lending his voice to the Police Brutality protest ever since it started.

Obviously, YomiSARS did not endorse Police extorting from Civilians or harassing them in any way.

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/yomi-sars-728x410.jpg

See what he wrote on his Instagram page days ago:-

I abayomi Ekundayo, use this medium to lend out my voice once again like i have always done, Brutality and violence is never a way forward in a civilized society. The foundation of the Nigeria police Force as always stood on peace and security of lives and property.

The last few months as been a sober period for me and some of my colleagues viewing the level of extortion and violence by some characters within the institution trying to tarnish the enviable image of the Nigeria Police force, in my years of service to my motherland i have always stood for the truth and justice irrespective of my post or position in the force.

I Guccimaneeko or Yomisars as i am mostly known by fans, friends and colleagues, has made several efforts (which I will never relent from) to use the entertainment industry as a medium of representing and expressing the ideal police force and the amicable relationship with its citizens.
By sensitizing my immediate community to portraying the positive aspects and impacts of the police force and it’s personnel’s showing that not all police personnels are monsters in uniform. And like i have always reiterated the reformation of the Nigeria Police Force is definitely the way forward as this will have a very positive impact and effect on all departments under the Police force.

I can assure every citizen of Nigeria that the official press release by the Force headquarters on october 4th 2020, promises for a better Nigeria police force and strict discipline to be enforced on every personnel on public conduct.

No one is a criminal unless proven by a judge in the court of law, and with this there should be no room for violent conducts in unnecessary situations. The office of the IG of Police in there latest press release as assured every Nigerian Youth that sanity as been restored to the country.

I promise to always lend out my voice in support of the Youths and stand against any misconduct by my colleagues and encourage that we remain patriotic citizens regardless of this unfortunate setbacks.

God bless the Nigeria Police Force and God bless you the esteemed citizens.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 5 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again