Offset shares a video of Cardi B cleaning, jokingly calls her out for 'lying' in her WAP song (video)

Forum 3 years ago

Offset shares a video of Cardi B cleaning, jokingly calls her out for 'lying' in her WAP song (video)

Offset has jokingly called out his wife, Cardi B as he shared a video of her cleaning.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a13073edfdb2586bc801c4272428a975.jpg

Recall that in her WAP hit which features Megan Thee Stallion, Cardi B dropped the line "I don't cook, I don't clean."

She has however been caught doing that and her husband couldn't help but hilariously throw jabs at her. Offset was heard telling Cardi B "when are you gon' stop lying on your song", she however fired back by saying "I will punch you in the head".

Watch the video below;

A few months ago, it was reported that Cardi B had filed for divorce from Offset. It however seems the two have reconciled and things are going just fine.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online