American Rapper, Lil Baby Reveals The Amount Davido Paid Him To Feature In His Song

Forum 3 years ago

American Rapper, Lil Baby Reveals The Amount Davido Paid Him To Feature In His Song

The new revelation regarding Nigerian singer, Davido and American, Lil Baby’s collaboration is that Davido reportedly paid a whopping $100,000 to get the former’s verse on his new song, “So Crazy”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee9c572eecb1a2b2f1510221436b4f91.jpg

This was disclosed by Lil Baby himself on his Twitter page after he announced that he is not going to do any collaborations again after working with Davido.

Lil Baby’s announcement was met with backlashes from fans of Davido as some Nigerian reminded him that if not for his feature on Davido’s song, they would never have heard from him.

This pushed him to resurface and said that he was paid $100k to put his verse on Davido’s song which he could not have rejected.

He wrote:

I’m from the trenches how the fucc ima turn down 100 racks to talk…but it’s some bigger in store tho

Watch the crispy video performance HERE.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova