“If You Love Me, You Would Also Not Try To Force Anyone On Me.” – Erica

Forum 3 years ago

“If You Love Me, You Would Also Not Try To Force Anyone On Me.” – Erica

Erica Ngozi Nlewedim, popularly known as Erica Nlewedim who is from Abia State has shared a cryptic message on Twitter which has kept her fans talking, as it is unclear what she meant.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4f9e784bbe0d992c5ef8cf3e2461f379.jpg

According to the Nollywood’s fast-rising star who participated in the 2014 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MGBN) pageant, if you love her, she will also love you and consider you a part of her Elite Family, as simple as that.

The reality star also said that if anyone claims to love her, they would not try to force anyone on her. There are speculations that she was addressing her fans who are trying to force a relationship between her and her love interest in the BBNaija house, Kiddwaya.

She further added that she should be enough for her fans to love without feeling the need to attach her to anyone or a ship (Kiddrica).

Her tweet reads:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Bob Marley: One Love Sets Paramount+ Streaming Date
Forum | 6 days ago

Bob Marley: One Love Sets Paramount+ Streaming Date