‘My Boy, Rest In Peace” – Tears As Ginimbi’s Father Pays Emotional Tribute To Son (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

‘My Boy, Rest In Peace” – Tears As Ginimbi’s Father Pays Emotional Tribute To Son (VIDEO)

Ginimbi’s father wore a gloomy face at his son’s burial. One could see the feeling of losing his son was something that saddens his heart.

Ginimbi and his father did not have much of a connection as they hardly bonded like how father and son should be do. Despite their differences, hatchets were buried when happened to the 65 year old man that his son was not part of the living.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/78fc53a5aaec0160eb0330085e6fcc64.jpg

Appearing at the funeral ceremony disheartened, Ginimbi’s father, Anderson said;

“Ginimbi was a man, I’m very grateful to his friends who have stood with us until today, as his father I’m grateful for it over the last week,”

“In peace, I say rest, my boy, until we meet again, God has done his will,

Sadly, it dawned on Mr. Anderson that was better for him to be deserted by his wealthy son than to lose him to the cold hands of death. It was an unbearable moment for the poor father as he paid his tribute.

Watch Video Here;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience