Top 5 Songs in Basketmouth "Yabasi" Album 

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Basketmouth "Yabasi" Album 

For his incoming comedy series ‘Papa Benji’, Nigeria’s veteran comedian and actor, BasketMouth premiers the official soundtrack album tagged “Yabasi”.

The 10-tracks album exclusively produced by Duktor Sett features nineteen (19) artistes; Duncan Mighty, Ice Prince, Oxlade, Show Dem Camp, Waje, Ladipoe, Flash, BOJ, Zoro, Play, Umu Obiligbo, Ceeza Milli, Flavour, Phyno, The Cavemen, Bez, Dice Ailes, Peruzzi, and Ill Bliss. Basketmouth ensured he married the best creatives to give life to the classic tunes produced by Duktor Sett.

I personally fell in love with almost all the tracks in this project. Basketmouth did a massive A/R job on this one. The tracklisting, features, and music production all tallies with the astounding performance rendered by all the featured artistes. 

Here are five songs we consider the top sounds in this project. Check out our Top 5 Songs in BasketMouth "Yabasi" Album. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8705a99e737e3f654a5648787418f5a0.png

Highlife music group, Umu Obiligbo joins Basketmouth and Duktor Sett to give us a spiritual sound for the festive period.

'select rice comot am from your beans'' is one of the many lines that caught my attention when listening to the track. It's a song that talks about survival and improvising.

Ever wondered if there is something you can do and not have people criticize you? Listen to this melodic sound to find out what that might be. BOJ and Flash are extraordinarily talented.

Flavour and Phyno partners with BasketMouth and Duktor Sett in this groovy highlife tune tagged "Papa Benji".

• 1. Myself featuring Show Dem Camp & Oxlade 

The sexy vocals from Oxlade and Show Dem Camp's mature rap line make this track a spectacular one. You will surely prefer this track to others when you listen to it. It's magical!

Other awesome sounds on this project include "December" featuring Ceeza Milli, "Ride or Die" performed by Waje and Ladipoe, and "Hustle" featuring Bez and Highlife music group, The Cavemen. 

Get Basketmouth "Yabasi" Full Album Here 

Read our Basketmouth "Yabasi" Album Review Here 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 2 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 2 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess