Biography & Career Of Emma Rose Roberts

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Emma Rose Roberts

Emma Rose Roberts is an award winning American actress and singer born on February 10, 1991.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d3cd2efa61a5c15ab34c3a77e790d479.jpeg

Roberts was born in Rhinebeck, New York to her parents, Kelly Cunningham and actor Eric Robert, who divorced when she was barely a baby.

She is of mixed ethnicity; of English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German and Swedish descent.

Career

Emma Roberts started her acting career at the age of 9 where she made her film debut as Kristina Jung in the crime film “Blow”.

Roberts came to limelight for her lead role as Addie Singer on the Nickledeon television series “Unfabulous”.

She has starred in other movies such as Lymelife, Adult World, Palo Alto, Nerve and so on.

She became more known for her starring roles of the FX anthology horror series “American Horror Story”.

As a singer, Emma Roberts released her debut album “Unfabulous and More” in 2005 through Columbia Records and Nick Records. The song also served as the sound track to the television series “Unfabulous”.

She also released two singles “I Wanna Be” and “Dummy” off the album in September 2005.

Personal Life

Emma Robert got engaged to Evan Peters in 2012 until they went their separate ways in 2019. Their relationship has been on and off for 5 yrs before they finally parted ways.

Awards & Nominations

Emma Roberts has won awards such as; MTV Movie Awards, Peoples Choice Awards, Young Artist Award and so on.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0c0e4330ece7e60c035456becba438e3.jpeg

Net Worth

Emma Roberts is one of the most influential American actress with an estimated net worth of $15 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 4 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton