Tee Billz Surprises Son, Jamil For Christmas (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Tee Billz Surprises Son, Jamil For Christmas (Video)

Tunji Balogun, alias Tee Billz, has surprised his son, Jamil, for Christmas.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/034b03a26079a0ae60cdcb47f1118a26.jpg

The ex-husband to Tiwa Savage went unannounced to their hotel room in Dubai to give his son a pleasant surprise for the holidays.

The ‘Kele Keke Love’ singer shared the video on her official Instagram page. In her caption, she thanked Tee Billz for the beautiful Christmas present he has given their five-year-old son.

It reads:

“And this happened ❤️❤️❤️ Truly priceless@teebillz323 thank you for surprising @officialjamilbalogun and giving him his best Christmas gift#blessed #GodIsFaithful”

The post has moved fans and celebrities to drop emotional words in the comments section.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 14 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals