Kaisha Receives A Piece Of Land As Surprise Gift From Her Mother (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Kaisha Receives A Piece Of Land As Surprise Gift From Her Mother (Video)

Former housemate of BBNaija reality TV show season 5 edition, Kaisha Umaru has just received a piece of land as a surprise gift from her mother.

The beautiful reality star shared the good news to her fans in a post she made on her verified Instagram page on Wednesday, December 30th.

According to her, the yet-to-be developed two and a half plots of land is situated Umuele, Umuaka, in Orlu Imo state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/53fb40ab2b85fb3956872eca1e980d16.jpg

She said her mom had invited her over and when she visited, was presented with the land gift which her mom also promised to develop for her.

However, Kaisha told her mother that gifting her the plots of land is already enough, that she hopes to rather develop it herself by building a mansion on it.

Sharing the good news with her teeming fans, Kaisha wrote on Instagram, “So my mum surprised me with one of her lands ,two and the half plots in IMO state, orlu umuaka, and also promised to develop the land.

giving me the land is enough mummy, I will be the one to build a mansion by his grace of God. I am so so happy , mummy God bless you for this  gift, you will reap the fruits of your labour in me in Jesus name amen. Mummy continue to pray for your daughter . Love  you always.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Pray For a Mother-in-Law Like Mohbad’s Mother - Iyabo Ojo Tells Young Ladies
Forum | 1 week ago

Pray For a Mother-in-Law Like Mohbad’s Mother - Iyabo Ojo Tells Young Ladies

Land of Women Release Date Set for Eva Longoria’s Apple TV+ Dramedy
Forum | 1 week ago

Land of Women Release Date Set for Eva Longoria’s Apple TV+ Dramedy

Mother of the Bride Trailer: Brooke Shields Meets Her First Love in Netflix Rom-Com
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mother of the Bride Trailer: Brooke Shields Meets Her First Love in Netflix Rom-Com