Singer Paul Okoye Recovers From Coronavirus

Forum 3 years ago

Singer Paul Okoye Recovers From Coronavirus

Nigerian Singer And Former Member Of The Defunct Group, Psquare, Paul Okoye Has Recovered From The Dreaded Coronavirus.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1aee4a22015fd5c5beb787597de688f8.jpg

The music star shared the good news via his Instagram page on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.

“Happy new year all ❤️ 2021 pls don’t overhype it ohhhh ? abeg …… just take it easy as it comes ? na over hype spoil 2020 ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ I’m better, stronger, tested negative after 11days ?❤️,” he wrote.

The singer’s recovery is coming barely 24 hours after he announced that he had tested positive for the virus.

“ATTENTION!!! F*ck it !!! Covid is REAL !!! I know as typical Nigerian or African is very hard to believe ?? some will say “experience is the best teacher ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ oh well, the experience and the teacher has visited me and they’ve been dealing with me for more than 10days now ? sh*t is not funny ….. worst sickness ever!!!” he wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 6 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 3 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts