How Best To Promote Your Music Using Influencers

Forum 3 years ago

How Best To Promote Your Music Using Influencers

Due to popular and close observation of how people are wrong using social media influencers, the Waploaded editorial team is here with free tips to guide you.

Here is exactly how to get the best results with social media marketing by using influencers.

Social media has been a major tool for music promotion in recent times. Without disregarding other media platforms, social media plays a huge part in determining which songs top the charts on streaming platforms and which artists are leading with the numbers. These are tricks Universal Music Group, Sony and other major record labels are using to promote their materials. Nigerian artists, like Wizkid, Naira Marley, Olamide, and Donjazzy have deployed the same tricks in their projects or that of their record labels.

Tik Tok, Triller, and Instagram Reels have been the new guys giving musicians the desired PR needed to expose their sound to a new audience. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc equally play a role in music promotion.

Getting the necessary reach on these platforms requires the use of influencers who have a wide audience and followers. Getting a higher authority of some sort recommends or vibe to a song does so many wonders as everyone under his or her radar will surely want to know more about the artist or his talent. Hence the use of social media influencers can't be overemphasized.

Aside from putting your goal or objectives together, drafting a proper marketing plan, and setting your key performance indicator, here are practical steps to deploy in your marketing strategy in using social media influencers to promote or market your songs or albums.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9fcc243e246b8c18f33b00ba8c7b67ce.png

The first step in getting the best out of social media promotion is ensuring the content or the music wordings or melody is relatable in a way these influencers or content creators could make enticing content with it.

The second step is getting the contacts of these influencers, meeting their demands in exchange for the service. First, you need to figure out the population dynamics of the influencer's audience. This can be done by carefully going through their previous contents and probably predicting the age bracket and countries following the influencer or best demand a copy of the data from the influencers. Tik Tok Pro provides the gender and country stats for the influencers which will guide the PR. Every song has its main market and that should be considered in social media marketing.

Please note that Instagram Reels, TikTok, and Triller are the three major platforms to effectively utilize this strategy.

Once a catalog of these influencers is made and they are in line with the artist's brand, his material, and the potential market, then we are good to go. 

What do you think? Please react below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 6 days ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves