Man United Must Do More To Win Trophies – De Gea Speaks Out

Forum 3 years ago

Man United Must Do More To Win Trophies – De Gea Speaks Out

David de Gea has admitted that Manchester United must do more to win trophies after their stalemate with Chelsea.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/86c7aa1a1b9fad0eadd9c1510717dcae.jpg

United lost more ground on Premier League leaders Manchester City after being held to a 0-0 draw by the Blues at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side are now 12 points off the pace in second, with De Gea sceptical about their chances of picking up major silverware come May.

“I think that the draw is fine, but if we want to do something good and we want to win trophies and win the league, we have to beat these teams,” the Spanish goalkeeper told MUTV.

“We didn’t have many chances; we didn’t create too much. I think the last pass was what we missed. We created good counterattacks, but at the end, the last pass wasn’t the best option, but at least we defended really well.

“They [Chelsea] didn’t have many chances. They had a couple of chances, but the team was strong. We gave everything but it wasn’t enough, to be honest.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal