“Brilliantly Executed” - Fans Praise Toyin Abraham's Epic Entrance at a Movie Premiere (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

“Brilliantly Executed” - Fans Praise Toyin Abraham's Epic Entrance at a Movie Premiere (Video)

Movie star, Toyin Abraham got tongues wagging on social media after her spectacular entrance at the premiere of ‘The Prophetess’ movie.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa95d2a770dfa3baf8084cd63b056aba.jpg

The actress accompanied by a colleague actor, Deyemi Okanlawon, made a wonderful entry alongside her crew in white garments as they sing praises.

She showed up from an opening of a convertible jeep dressed as a prophetess as the car moved slowly into the venue where the movie premiere was set to take place.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/675551fa2a1e2226d4965e5bc9274843.jpg

See some reactions below:

@eyinjuolodumaree_ wrote;

“You’re always exceptional”

@oluwabukolaaalonge wrote;

“World best E choke”

@kikidivine wrote;

“There is talent and there is excellence. This is equal to both. Looking forward to watching the movie. Can’t wait.”

@debbie_shokoya wrote;

“What More!!! World Best”

@the.segunarinze wrote;

“Brilliantly executed! Weldone”

@veggievillemart wrote;

“It’s how @deyemitheactor is keeping a straight face for me…mama your the best”

@abiolanurtures wrote;

“You are beyond amazing Ma! Oh my goodness, I have seen anything like this before…Out of the world Amazinggggg Can’t wait to see this incredible movie”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 10 hours ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 1 day ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 3 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 4 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date