Most Times We Are The Bad Friends We All Complain About - Toyin Abraham

Forum 3 years ago

Most Times We Are The Bad Friends We All Complain About - Toyin Abraham

Nollywood star Toyin Abraham is sharing some nuggets with her fans about friendships and how we can be the bad friend we sometimes complain about. The actress in a lengthy post shared on her Instagram page explained that everyone is guilty of being a bad friend at some point in time.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ecf0be7510f0e18864978d84ee623e37.jpg

She mentioned that if we do away with everyone because they have been bad friends at some point what will happen to us. The TV star said it is easier to point a flaw in a person and then demand perfection from a lot of our friends. Toyin encouraged people that rather than bash their friends and publicize their offenses we should all try to love, help each other and then help each other become the best versions of ourselves.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Don
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

17-Year-Old Boy Connives With His Friends To Fake His Kidnap And Collect Ransom In Delta
Forum | 1 week ago

17-Year-Old Boy Connives With His Friends To Fake His Kidnap And Collect Ransom In Delta

New Bad Boys: Ride or Die Poster Previews Will Smith and Martin Lawrence’s Next Adventure
Forum | 1 week ago

New Bad Boys: Ride or Die Poster Previews Will Smith and Martin Lawrence’s Next Adventure