First Look at Leonardo DiCaprio in Killers of the Flower Moon

Forum 2 years ago

First Look at Leonardo DiCaprio in Killers of the Flower Moon

Last month Apple Original Films announced that Martin Scorsese’s adaptation of Killers of the Flower Moon had entered production.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bca1a19143c799da37f28ce8ba16437.jpg Now we have the first photograph from the film to prove it showing off Leonardo DiCaprio as Ernest Burkhart. Set in 1920s Oklahoma, the film explores the serial murders of members of the oil-wealthy Osage Nation, a string of brutal crimes that would later become known as the “Reign of Terror.”

Joining DiCaprio in the film is Emmy nominee Jesse Plemons (Game Night) and Robert De Niro (The Irishman) in what is De Niro’s tenth collaboration withScorsese. The cast also includes Lily Gladstone (First Cow), Tantoo Cardinal (Wind River), Cara Jade Myers (This Is Us), JaNae Collins (Fukry), Jillian Dion (Legion), William Belleau (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse), Louis Cancelmi (The Irishman), Jason Isbell, and Sturgill Simpson (The Hunt).

Production of the film is being aided by the Osage Nation, who are helping to scout numerous locations across the state for potential filming while Chief Geoffrey M. Standing Bear has named Chad Renfro as Ambassador to the production, introducing the filmmaker and crew to cultural advisors, historians, local artisans, and citizen to assist in portraying the story with authenticity and honesty.

Check out the first look at Leonardo DiCaprio in Killers of the Flower Moon below:

Scorsese will direct and produce Killers of the Flower Moon from a script by Oscar winner and Emmy nominee Eric Roth (A Star is Born, Forrest Gump). It’s also based upon David Grann’s book of the same name. Imperative Entertainment’s Dan Friedkin is also producing alongside Bradley Thomas, DiCaprio and Appian Way Productions.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 4 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump
Forum | 4 days ago

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump

Look Out For New Moon From Monday – Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Muslims
Forum | 1 week ago

Look Out For New Moon From Monday – Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Muslims

Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Previews Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson Space Race Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Previews Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson Space Race Comedy Movie