''Most Black Males In Prison Come From Single Mothers'' - Reno Omokri Reacts to Backlash After Bashing Single Mums

Forum 2 years ago

''Most Black Males In Prison Come From Single Mothers'' - Reno Omokri Reacts to Backlash After Bashing Single Mums

Following the number of attacks he got after bashing single mothers, Reno Omokri has responded.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7189d051db0e4ca8bf93a9b2795d227d.jpeg

Recall that on Monday, May 10, the former presidential aide said he has no sympathy for single mums. 

Many, including BBNaija star, Bisola Aiyeola  felt his post was insensitive and came hard on him.

Responding via his Instagram page to the criticism, Reno wrote that most of the male prisoners are from single mothers.

''Yesterday, I said unless she was raped, widowed, or escaping an abusive husband, I have no sympathy for single mothers. Some people took offence. Single motherhood is devastating the Black Race.

It may be convenient for you. But is it convenient for your child? 78% of all babies born to African American women are born by single mothers. In New York, more Black babies are aborted than are born. No other race has such SHAMEFUL statistics.

If my sexual purity teaching annoys you, I invite you to visit the motherless babies home God helped me build, to see the effects of premarital sex. The Black world should stop pretending this is not a challenge. No other race has such an abysmal rate of single mothers. '

Most Black males in prison come from single mothers!''he wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/96e4147e0a80f5966320fbdc2b80e8d5.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 11 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor