Edward Norton Joins Daniel Craig & Dave Bautista in Knives Out 2

Forum 2 years ago

Edward Norton Joins Daniel Craig & Dave Bautista in Knives Out 2

Following yesterday’s news that Dave Bautista had joined Oscar nominated-filmmaker Rian Johnson’s Knives Out 2, Oscar nominee Edward Norton (Birdman, American History X, Motherless Brooklyn) has reportedly been added to the cast of the highly-anticipated sequel led by Daniel Craig, according to Deadline.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e178d22e8190ab3cedbe554b587a6e57.jpg

No details have been released regarding Norton’s character in the upcoming project. Norton will next be seen in Wes Anderson’s romance dramedy The French Dispatch, starring alongside Frances McDormand, Elisabeth Moss, Timothée Chalamet, Tilda Swinton, Adrien Brody, Christoph Waltz, Saoirse Ronan, Bill Murray, and many more.

Production on the sequel is set to begin this summer in Greece, with Johnson back to write and direct the film, as well as produce alongside Ram Bergman. Daniel Craig will reprise his role as super sleuth Benoit Blanc. It was reported earlier this year that Netflix had acquired the franchise in a $400+ million deal that includes the next two installments.

Knives Out first hit theaters in November 2019 to rave reviews from critics, garnering three Golden Globe nominations and an Oscar nod for Best Original Screenplay, and was a smash hit at the box office, grossing over $311 million at the global box office on its $40 million budget.

The ensemble roster for Knives Out was led by Daniel Craig (No Time to Die) as Blanc and Christopher Plummer (All the Money in the World) as Harlan alongside Ana de Armas (Blade Runner 2049), Chris Evans (Avengers: Endgame), Michael Shannon (The Shape of Water), Lakeith Stanfield (Judas and the Black Messiah), Don Johnson (Django Unchained), Katherine Langford (Love, Simon), Toni Collette (Hereditary), Riki Lindhome (Kidding), Edi Patterson (The Righteous Gemstones), Jamie Lee Curtis (Halloween), Jaeden Martell (Defending Jacob) and Noah Segan (The Pale Door).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 15 hours ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 22 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Wolf Man: Matilda Firth Joins Cast of Universal Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Wolf Man: Matilda Firth Joins Cast of Universal Horror Movie