Davido’s Lawyer Finally Reveals Who Wrote And Produced Hit Single ‘Jowo’ For His Client

Forum 2 years ago

Davido’s Lawyer Finally Reveals Who Wrote And Produced Hit Single ‘Jowo’ For His Client

Davido’s lawyer, Bobo F. Ajudua has finally cleared the air on who wrote the hit single ‘Jowo’ for his client after he was accused of stealing it from Victor Ad.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/31ca473181c72d56fcc9454199e793d6.jpg

Recall that Davido was called out by a fan who claimed the award-winning singer stole his hit single ‘Jowo’ from Victor Ad. According to him, Victor Ad revealed the revelation during an interview with HipTv.

Though Victor Ad has come out to debunk such a story, Davido’s lawyer has decided to shed more light on the drama.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd6adfc68bd151920fc66625e1b9f0a4.jpg

Prince Bobo in a new post on his Twitter handle disclosed who owns the songs Jowo and the music video.

Reacting to the story, he tweeted:

“As far as I know, Jowo was performed by Davido, written by David Adeleke & Oladeinde Okubajo aka @Davido & @Deindeofficial and prod by Jerry Jethro & Peter A. Kehinde Emmanuel aka Napji & Majicboi. That’s as far as I know. Don’t shoot me I’m just the guy that did the paperwork :)”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers