“I Am Born Again” – Dbanj Says As He Attends A Church Event In Abuja With His Wife (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“I Am Born Again” – Dbanj Says As He Attends A Church Event In Abuja With His Wife (Video)

Veteran singer and music executive D’banj has declared himself as a born-again Christain during a church event he attended with his adorable wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fdd9b43e81c7b36687ee8de9efda42b6.jpg

D’banj is undoubtedly one of the greatest singers to have ever graced the music industry and he has continued his dominance despite the numbers of talented acts.

However, D’banj has decided to leave some of his past behind him by becoming a new being in Jesus.

The multiple award-winning singer shared this revelation during a church program and it was a shocking moment for the congregation.

See the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 5 hours ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 23 hours ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Panic As Bandits Invade Abuja Community, Kidnap Five
Forum | 23 hours ago

Panic As Bandits Invade Abuja Community, Kidnap Five