Zack Snyder Wouldn’t Change Anything About the MCU

Forum 2 years ago

Zack Snyder Wouldn’t Change Anything About the MCU

The Marvel Cinematic Universe has become arguably the most popular film universe in the history of movies, with each film and television series garnering incredible support from fans.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c0217d47ee25fcde04f549ea74e072c3.jpg During a recent interview with The Guardian that featured fan questions, Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice director Zack Snyder said he wouldn’t change anything about the iconic films.

Snyder took part in an interview for his now released Army of the Dead film on Netflix and also fielded questions from both fans and collaborators. One of the fans asked Snyder what he would have done differently if he was in charge of the Marvel series of films. Snyder said he wouldn’t have changed anything, and jokingly added that he likely could have made it worse.

“Nothing. I could have changed it so it would have maybe made less money or been less beloved,” Snyder said. “But for what they’ve created – I don’t know that there is a better way to do it.”

Snyder’s answer isn’t too shocking, as the Marvel Cinematic Universe has not only made a ton of money but has essentially laid out a blueprint that many cinematic universes attempt to use to this day. As popularity only grows for Marvel, fans eagerly await the upcoming fourth phase of films in the MCU, which will kick off with Black Widow when it releases on July 9, 2021.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 5 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 6 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 1 week ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji