Thor: Love and Thunder Is ‘The Craziest Thing’ Taiki Waititi Has Done

Forum 2 years ago

Thor: Love and Thunder Is ‘The Craziest Thing’ Taiki Waititi Has Done

With production on Thor: Love and Thunder officially wrapping up this week, many of the stars and crew have taken to social media to celebrate. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/55ff4563991f9726c16650596633373b.jpgAmong them was director Taika Waititi, who had some words to share about his latest film.

In a post celebrating the completion of the film, Waititi reminisced a bit on the film and also shared a photo of himself and Chris Hemsworth from the set of the film.

“And that’s a wrap on Thor: Love and Thunder,” said Waititi. “Sometimes two people come together to inspire the world and change the cinematic landscape forever. And then there’s me and [Chris Hemsworth], who are too cool to care about anything except making movies that bring people absolute joy. OK, I don’t look cool, I know that.

“This film is the craziest thing I’ve ever done, and I’m honoured to bust my ass and have a nervous breakdown, so you can all see it in May 2022.”

The latest entry in the Thor film franchise is being directed by New Zealand’s Waititi (Jojo Rabbit), who wrote the script with Jennifer Kaytin Robinson (Someone Great). Familiar faces are returning with Hemsworth as Thor, Oscar-winner Natalie Portman as Jane Foster, and Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie. Christian Bale (American Psycho) will play the main villain, Gorr the God Butcher.

Thor: Love and Thunder is set to arrive in theaters on May 6, 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 3 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 3 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

Bob Marley: One Love Sets Paramount+ Streaming Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Bob Marley: One Love Sets Paramount+ Streaming Date