Former US President Donald Trump: Bitcoin Looks Like a Scam

Forum 2 years ago

Former US President Donald Trump: Bitcoin Looks Like a Scam

The former president of the United States, Donald Trump, said that bitcoin looks like a scam as it competes with the US dollar.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6f34b8387bd2e24120f49da1f47ddf9f.jpeg

Former President of the United States Donald Trump has said that he is not a fan of bitcoin because of the threat the flagship cryptocurrency poses against the U.S. dollar.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/480a8f89577ce9a47cb479b3a16d7453.jpegDonald Trump. Image by Bloomberg

• In a telephone interview on Monday (June 7, 2021), Trump called bitcoin a scam because he did not like that the biggest cryptocurrency by market capitalization was competing against the U.S. dollar.

• According to the former U.S. President, the dollar’s hegemony status should be permanent.

“Bitcoin just seems like a scam…I don’t like it because it is another currency competing against the dollar.
Essentially it’s a currency competing against the dollar.  I want the dollar to be the currency of the world, that is what I have always said.”

• Meanwhile, Trump’s dislike for bitcoin is not new, as the former U.S. president has always believed that BTC and other crypto-assets should not be regarded as money. Back in 2019, Trump said that bitcoin was highly volatile and its value was based

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 8 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date