The Munsters Film in the Works From Rob Zombie

Forum 2 years ago

The Munsters Film in the Works From Rob Zombie

Rob Zombie’s next film will be a new reboot of The Munsters.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9e34349b7111009a99506b2488a354e5.jpg

“Attention Boils and Ghouls! The rumors are true!” Zombie wrote on his Instagram. “My next film project will be the one I’ve been chasing for 20 years! The Munsters! Stay tuned for exciting details as things progress!”

Check out his post below with a mock-up logo for the new film:

The Munsters is a classic television series that aired from 1965 to 1966 for 70 episodes. While it didn’t have a long run, it’s a classic and the entire Transylvanian-American family is beloved. Zombie says the rumors are true, which gives some potential casting details. Murphy’s Multiverse previously reported that the film will star Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman Munster and Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily Munster. Other actors include Dan Roebuck, Jorge Garcia, Richard Brake, and Cassandra Peterson. Additionally, Bloody Disgusting reports that the movie will also air on Peacock in addition to a release in theaters.

While Zombie is best known for his music career, the “Dragula” singer has found a successful career as a director as well. His filmography includes House of 1000 Corpses, 31, and most recently 3 from Hell.

ComingSoon will have more on the future The Munsters film as more details come out.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’
Forum | 2 days ago

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’

Deadpool & Wolverine Easter Egg Mocking Rob Liefeld Deemed an ‘Absolute Honor’
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Easter Egg Mocking Rob Liefeld Deemed an ‘Absolute Honor’

Mountain Man: Joe Manganiello Cast in New Zombie Thriller Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Mountain Man: Joe Manganiello Cast in New Zombie Thriller Movie

Keeper of the Lost Cities Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.
Forum | 1 week ago

Keeper of the Lost Cities Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.