Zack Snyder Takes On Norse Mythology With New Netflix Animated Series

Forum 2 years ago

Zack Snyder Takes On Norse Mythology With New Netflix Animated Series

Filmmaker Zack Snyder is producing a new Netflix animated series based on Norse mythology titled Twilight of the Gods.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ebe2b897f658fa3071e5d47a2b5e3f6d.jpgAs revealed during the Netflix Geeked Week stream hosted by Mari Takahashi and The Haunting of Bly Manor star Rahul Kohli, Snyder gave new details about the upcoming Twilight of the Gods animated series. Although details are a bit slim, he does mention they are working with animation studio Digital Dimension and that it is his take on Norse mythology.

“It’s my take on Norse mythology and it’s really cool. We’re doing it with Digital Dimension who are doing the animation and it’s just going to be unlike anything you’ve ever seen,” says Snyder on the stream. “Because in animation, we can do anything we want which is so fun, and fun for all of us. As the creatives involved, we just can go nuts, and I think you’re going to love it.”

Snyder also mentions Twilight of the Gods‘ amazing cast which includes stars like Sylvia Hoeks (Blade Runner 2049), Lauren Cohan (The Walking Dead), John Noble (The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It), and Kristopher Hivju (Game of Thrones). Here is the cast and their roles for Netflix’s Twilight of the Gods:

• Sylvia Hoeks as Sigrid

• Stuart Martin as Leif

• Pilou Asbæk as Thor

• John Noble as Odin

• Paterson Joseph as Loki

• Rahul Kohli as Egill

• Jamie Clayton as The Seid-Kona

• Kristopher Hivju as Advari

• Peter Stormare as Ulfr

• Jamie Chung as Hel

• Lauren Cohan as Inge

• Corey Stoll as Hrafnkel

Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, and Jay Oliva will serve as executive producers of the Twilight of the Gods animated series.

The Netflix Geeked Week streams began on June 7 and will go on until June 11. The event has revealed several upcoming projects for the streamer including a new Masters of the Universe series.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Atlas Trailer Previews Jennifer Lopez’s Netflix Sci-Fi Movie With Sterling K. Brown, Simu Liu
Forum | 6 hours ago

Atlas Trailer Previews Jennifer Lopez’s Netflix Sci-Fi Movie With Sterling K. Brown, Simu Liu

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 6 hours ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 6 hours ago

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount

A Knight’s Tale 2: Netflix Passed on Proposed Sequel to Heath Ledger Movie
Forum | 6 hours ago

A Knight’s Tale 2: Netflix Passed on Proposed Sequel to Heath Ledger Movie