Days Following Clash With Seyi Shay, Tiwa Savage Spotted Clubbing With Toke Makinwa

Forum 2 years ago

Days Following Clash With Seyi Shay, Tiwa Savage Spotted Clubbing With Toke Makinwa

Nigerian top-rated singer, Tiwa Savage was recently spotted at a club alongside popular media personnel, Toke Makinwa.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7225ec9ec82bc1c925d3036c043ec4c3.jpg

This is coming days after the mother of one clashed with her fellow colleague, Seyi Shay at a saloon.

Recall that a few days ago, a video surfaced on social media which showed Tiwa and Seyi almost getting into a fight as they blasted each other.

The reports after the clash revealed that the two top female artists have not been on good terms for years after Seyi entered the studio to make a track where she said lots of negative things about Tiwa Savage.

However, it looks like Tiwa Savage has forgotten about the whole drama as she took to her Instastory on Instagram to share videos of her having fun will her friends, Toke Makinwa and Nollywood actor, Timini in a club.

Captioning the video, Tiwa wrote; ” I’m not gonna drink tonight. Nope… I’m still not drinking. A shot of tequila does not count right… We need to give @tokemakinwa some lessons”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4cc3c37a83eccaa7f7a83a8f6bfa0aee.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 mins ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 15 mins ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit
Forum | 12 hours ago

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit

Gunmen Storm LG Secretariat In Ekiti, Days After Oyo Assembly Invasion
Forum | 2 days ago

Gunmen Storm LG Secretariat In Ekiti, Days After Oyo Assembly Invasion