'You Make My Heart Sing' - Fani-Kayode Gushes Over His Lover Chika Nerita On Instagram

Forum 2 years ago

'You Make My Heart Sing' - Fani-Kayode Gushes Over His Lover Chika Nerita On Instagram

Former Nigeria aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode is clearly in love at the moment.

The politician took to his Instagram page today, June 12, 2021 to gush over his new lover, Chika Nerita.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/faffc0ebe46aa91702cdcbb3f60bc778.jpeg
He shared a video of Nerita on this morning with the caption; ''You make my heart sing..''

As expected, the video has stirred reactions with many of his fans expressing their happiness for him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal