Insecurity: Ekiti People Are Afraid Of Going To Their Farms – Fayemi

Forum 2 years ago

Insecurity: Ekiti People Are Afraid Of Going To Their Farms – Fayemi

Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has lamented the insecurity in his state, saying farmers in the state are now afraid to go to their farms due to insecurity.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b1334de1897560fbe2979795a8d19efe.jpg

He, however, assured that his government will ensure providing security to lives and property in the state.

Fayemi said this on Friday at a stakeholders’ meeting in Ado Ekiti, the state capital, to proffer solutions to insecurity in the state and by extension the country.

The meeting was convened by the Ekiti Council of Elders and tagged, ‘Statewide Conference on Securing Ekiti State.’

Fayemi was represented by his deputy, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi.

He lamented the manner in which insecurity and dealt with farmers.

“I want to commend our elders for this event and I must say that we must unite to secure the state. We get reports every day that our people are afraid to go to their farms, but I can assure you that this administration is working with our security agencies for peace to reign in the state,” the governor said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 4 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says