Man Utd and BVB (again) hit deadlock over Sancho price

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd and BVB (again) hit deadlock over Sancho price

Manchester United's attempts to find agreement with Borussia Dortmund for Jadon Sancho is again stalling.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1227bff3118349615100db577fad3be2.jpg

BILD says United have yet to meet Dortmund's €90million asking price for Sancho, with their initial offer for the England star rejected last week.

That offer was around €15m short of Dortmund's valuation of their England attacking star, with no fresh offers submitted by United since then.

While both sides suggest they are confident a deal will be struck in this summer's transfer window, there appears to be a stand-off between both parties as Dortmund hold firm on their valuation.

United believed Dortmund would lower their price for Sancho in the final weeks of last summer's transfer window, but they failed to agree to a deal at a lower price.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City