DO YOU AGREE? There’s Nothing Like Unconditional Love – People Love You For A Reason (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? There’s Nothing Like Unconditional Love – People Love You For A Reason (See This)

Some people claimed to love their partners for who they are, and not for what they have bla bla bla. That’s not true, it’s a lie.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d8c52dbc7a9a61132fc77732c01ed83.jpg

There’s nothing like unconditional love. Even your parents love you for a reason, maybe because you’re the bread winner or something else; however, there must be a reason why they love and care for you than others.

Same goes to your wives, husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends. They are with you for a reason and the moment whatever it is-is no longer there, dem don waka.

Even the love of God is not unconditional, there’s always a price to pay.

When anyone tells you they love you for who you are and not for what you have, japa immediately, it’s a lie!

Maybe because you have a big ass, big breast, big penis, tall, short, slim, fat, fair, smart, intelligent or something else.

YOU MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE.

There’s Nothing Like Unconditional Love – People Love You For A Reason!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 5 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 5 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis