Kevin Feige ‘Wouldn’t Rule Out’ Venom Appearing in the MCU

Forum 2 years ago

Kevin Feige ‘Wouldn’t Rule Out’ Venom Appearing in the MCU

In a recent interview with Rotten Tomatoes, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige was asked about the potential of someone like Venom joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f65a227dcf560fb6c361205371e04dbe.jpg Feige said that he doesn’t like to talk about speculation on what might or might not happen, but that he wouldn’t ever say no to anything.

“I don’t want to obviously talk about rumors or speculation on what could happen and what couldn’t happen as it relates to any characters that Marvel Studios hasn’t brought to the screen yet,” Feige said. “But I will say what I’ve always said, which is having been with Marvel for 20 years I wouldn’t dismiss anything. I wouldn’t rule anything out completely. When and how and where remains to be seen. Any rumor that you read online could happen anytime between tomorrow and never.”

It’s unknown what the future holds for the ever-changing world of comic book films, but with films like Spider-Man: No Way Home rumored to feature some multiverse hopping antics, it will be interesting to see if the symbiotic villain ever gets to face off against his longtime nemesis.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut

Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 5 days ago

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello