Obi Cubana Claims to be Wealthy Yet Road To Where He Did His Mum's Burial Remain Untarred - Actor Uche Maduagwu

Forum 2 years ago

Obi Cubana Claims to be Wealthy Yet Road To Where He Did His Mum's Burial Remain Untarred - Actor Uche Maduagwu

Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu has attacked Nigerian billionaire socialite, Obi Cubana.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0073acc64d6cdd4898508e43dd75b6c5.jpeg

He faulted him over the talk-of-the-town funeral he staged for his mum.

Maduagwu wondered why Cubana is rich, yet the road where he did the funeral of his mum is untarred.

He wrote;

''Dear Obi, abeg did u spend half of what was SPRAYED at Oba on any of your mums #birthdays wen she dey alive? Hmmm... jesus wept. Anyways, i am just a celeb, wetin i know?

According to section 21 of the CBN act, 2007, a person who spray the #Naira risk imprisonment for a term not less than six months but why are the billionaires who sprayed money at #Obatown still walking #like kings on the street?

Cubana oga claim to be WEALTHY yet the road to where he did his mama burial remain untarred, so many primary #schools in oba no get roof, not even boreholes for clean water maybe his own billions na only for #party not oba development #share #anambra #oba #bbnaija #repost''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 23 hours ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star