"Stop Waiting For Government Jobs , Start Small Like Obi Cubana” – Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Aide, Abdulkareem Tells Youths

Forum 2 years ago

"Stop Waiting For Government Jobs , Start Small Like Obi Cubana” – Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Aide, Abdulkareem Tells Youths

Prince Abdulkareem Suleiman Onyekehi, Governor Yahaya Bello‘s aide has advised Nigerian youths to stop waiting for government jobs, rather they should either learn a skill, start trade and emulate the ways of Obi Cubana.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2ddc043ac1ccb0c8af0e1c05eb9fd294.jpg

The Special Adviser to Kogi State Governor on Multilateral, Donor Agencies and Special Projects and Focal Person, National Social Investment Programme, made this statement via his Facebook account where he affirmed that the government can never employ all graduates, and therefore urged them to resort to self-help by either starting their own business or learning a skill.

He encouraged youths to start small like Obi Cubana.

Obi Cubana has subsequently turned into a source of motivation and inspiration to people after his expensive mother’s burial and when he disclosed how he was in a one-room apartment with his friends before he became a billionaire.

He wrote:

“Stop waiting 4govt jobs. Govt can never employ all graduates. Learn trade &start business. Start small like Obi. U will succeed”

See the post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9430c72851660828529d09706864f14c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 2 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare