Beautiful Moment Patoranking Brought Out Davido to Surprise a Couple on Their Wedding Day (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Beautiful Moment Patoranking Brought Out Davido to Surprise a Couple on Their Wedding Day (Video)

Fans were left elated after Nigerian singer, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie aka Patoranking pulled a stunt at the wedding of a Nigerian couple.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cfc5e3c7fd4be2435beafcabf43444cc.jpg

The “Abule” crooner was serenading the couple with his song “Confirm” in which he featured award-winning singer, Davido.

When it got to Davido’s part, someone signaled to him to come to the stage and the bride who appears to be a huge fan of the singer couldn’t believe her eyes.

Davido walked majestically to the stage with a mic in his hands and entertained the wedding guests.

Patoranking shared the surprise video on his verified Instagram page and wrote,

“Brought Out my brother @davido to surprise my brother @dxy68 & his wife on their Wedding day ❤️.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence