Real Madrid fitness coach Pintus sent Hazard direct fitness programme

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid fitness coach Pintus sent Hazard direct fitness programme

Real Madrid attacker Eden Hazard was handed a tailored fitness programme by coach Antonio Pintus during his summer break.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9dd06c4a10ec5d31731745e45d9e935e.jpg

While Hazard leans on Lieven Maesschalck, Belgium's chief physio, it is Pintus who has final say on the attacker's exercises, says AS.

Pintus has delivered Maesschalck a programme for Hazard to work to during his time away from the club.

After two preseasons where Hazard has returned out of shape and overweight, Pintus has insisted upon a change of approach from the Real midfielder this summer.

Pintus has returned to Real Madrid under coach Carlo Ancelotti after leaving two seasons ago for Inter Milan.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 4 days ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 4 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 6 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England