BBNaija Season 6: I Was Once An Okada Rider – White Money

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija Season 6: I Was Once An Okada Rider – White Money

White Money’s personality seems to have caught the interest of many Nigerians, including fans, celebrities and former housemates.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bacf7f09e60219f3551acbe6c01177c3.jpg

White Money, a Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, has revealed that he was once a commercial motorcyclist to make money.

White Money revealed this while speaking to other housemates.

According to him, he had to ride Okada at some point in his life to survive.

He also mentioned that he has done different businesses to survive.

White Money said: “ I’ve done many things, I ride Okada tire. I do my barbing during the day and ride Okada at night

“I’ve also done photography, fixed tiger gen and fixed telecom mast all for the hustle.”

White Money’s personality seems to have caught the interest of many Nigerians, including fans, celebrities and former housemates.

Few minutes after Ebuka Obi-Uchendu unveiled the 11 male housemates, he immediately started trending on social media.

Observers of the reality show were drawn to his business acumen and down to earth personality.

The 29-year-old Enugu indigene will compete for the prize money with Pere, Emmanuel, Yousef, Niyi, Boma, Yerin, Saga, JayPaul, Cross and Sammie.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Welcome to Wrexham Season 3 Trailer Previews Sports Docuseries’ Return
Forum | 10 hours ago

Welcome to Wrexham Season 3 Trailer Previews Sports Docuseries’ Return

Fallout Season 2 Officially Confirmed for Amazon Prime Video
Forum | 10 hours ago

Fallout Season 2 Officially Confirmed for Amazon Prime Video

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children