I Love Your Natural Brown Teeth – Beatrice Tells Yerins (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I Love Your Natural Brown Teeth – Beatrice Tells Yerins (Video)

A video of Beatrice complimenting Yerins’ teeth shortly after all the female housemates were unveiled today on the Big Brother Naija reality show, is trending online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2f5ebb3a8f6e3e4b6a5a0743189828e1.jpg

In the video, Beatrice was heard telling Yerins that she loves his natural brown teeth. She told him that people pay money to get such brown teeth and also asked him to flaunt it and be proud of it too.

Watch the video below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 4 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 5 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 20 hours ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors