“I’m Raising A Son That Your Daughter Will Be Safe With” – Tonto Dikeh 

Forum 2 years ago

“I’m Raising A Son That Your Daughter Will Be Safe With” – Tonto Dikeh 

In an attempt to make the world a better place, Tonto Dikeh has notified her followers that she’s raising a son that their daughters will be safe with.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e0ddb1f5f51b060fec763a5eb239116f.jpg

Nollywood actress took to her Instagram page to recount her motherhood experience as she asserted that she will never fail as she is intentional about raising a better son.

She wrote;

“Motherhood is one Area I can’t fail..

I Will never fail.

I am intentional about it.

Just like so many of you strong warriors, I learned on the Job…

There is no Manual to being the best MUM…

JUST BE Present, Patient, Loving, Not Toxic, intentional, and most especially knowing that THIS “MOTHERHOOD “ is a PARTNERSHIP between you and GOD..
Collaborate with GOD.

I want the world to be a much better and safer place for women and Men too..”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 4 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 6 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music