How To Earn Money From Your Songs On Audiomack

Forum 2 years ago

How To Earn Money From Your Songs On Audiomack

Finally, you can now earn money by uploading your original songs on audiomack. There have been concerns by many with regards to earning from your songs on audiomack and how to go about it.

Well, this article will guide you to set up your audiomack and monetize the original contents you upload.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a4fb2916beda0ec7a7dbe11224f65b68.png

To get paid on Audiomack, first, you need to be sure your contents are original that is to say they are all yours. The second criterion is to get authenticated.

Here's is how to get authenticated?

To get authenticated, you need to

1. Have at least two (2) uploads

2. Have at least 25 followers

3. Have a profile picture

4. Link and authenticate the Twitter and/or Instagram account of the creator

You can apply for authentication here.

Afterward, you need to;

How often can I get paid?

Audiomack pays two months after the earnings period (i.e. earnings for January will be paid by end of March). Once an AMP account has been funded, you can withdraw at any time, provided the withdrawal amount exceeds the respective transaction fees. Once submitted, payment approval can take up to 4 business days. Once approved, payment should take no longer than 2-3 business days to process via our third-party payment provider.

How does Audiomack calculate revenue/payments?

Audiomack calculates “revenue per stream” is a variable figure that is calculated on a month-to month basis, due to the variability of advertising revenues. This number is calculated by dividing revenue generated from advertisements and subscriptions by the total number of total streams on the Audiomack platform in a calendar month. AMP creators are paid based on the number of streams of their monetized content, multiplied by the “revenue per stream,” multiplied by the AMP revenue share, which is fifty (50%) percent.

To clarify, there is no fixed “per-stream rate.” Rather, this rate fluctuates based on a variety of factors, including what country the streams occurred in, the number of monetized streams on the platform, the amount of total revenue generated, and more.

When Audiomack wins, creators win. It costs money to operate a platform that helps creators further their careers, but AMP exists to make sure creators are paid for their contributions. The more users our platform gains, the more money we can pay our creator community.

Where can I check on how much money I am due from AMP royalties?

1. Log into your account

2. Access the Monetization Dashboard, located in your Creator Dashboard..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out