Real Madrid president Florentino willing to offer Mbappe €40M signing-on fee

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid president Florentino willing to offer Mbappe €40M signing-on fee

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez hasn't dropped plans to bring PSG striker Kylian Mbappe to Spain this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1261304624e7ee576e4a8c17548fe35.jpg

Now inside the final year of his PSG contract, Mbappe has told management he has no interest in renewing his agreement.

Marca says Florentino is pleased and actively putting together a bid for the France international.

The president is willing to go as high as €150m to sign Mbappe, who would be offered a contract worth €25m-a-year. A signing-on bonus of €40m would be included in the package.

The move, however, is dependent on Real securing several senior sales, including Isco and Gareth Bale.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

UCL: Kylian Mbappe equals Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Champions League record
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Kylian Mbappe equals Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Champions League record

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike