Ex-Arsenal boss Wenger keeps door open to management return

Forum 2 years ago

Ex-Arsenal boss Wenger keeps door open to management return

Arsene Wenger insists he hasn't retired from management.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4711923fecf04665f6106058c95bf24a.jpeg

More than three years after leaving Arsenal, the role Wenger spent 22 years in remains his last managerial post.

Now in a FIFA post, Wenger admits: "I smelled the grass every morning, and today I am more in muffled, administrative environments, and in offices. So, obviously, I feel a bit of an intruder in there.

"[But] I want to create the most efficient analysis centre in the world at Fifa. I know it is very ambitious, but you will see that at the World Cup in 2022 we will produce match analyses that will be extremely efficient."

He continued: "I'm in the process of hiring a lot of people at this level right now, and I think there is still a lot of progress to be made in the way we see football."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo