Johnny Knoxville Announces Jackass Forever Release Delay with New Stunt

Forum 2 years ago

Johnny Knoxville Announces Jackass Forever Release Delay with New Stunt

Following Paramount Pictures’ recent announcement that a handful of their films have been delayed due to the ongoing pandemic, including Jackass Forever, star and producer Johnny Knoxville shared the news with a new stunt posted on Instagram. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e4b2c695f0fb21e7324ad903f4681d41.jpgIn the video, Knoxville can be seen sneaking onto and tagging a billboard for the movie with the new release date of February 4, 2022.

“Celebrate the joy of a perfectly executed shot to the groin as Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, and the rest of the gang return for another round of hilarious, wildly absurd, and often dangerous displays of stunts and comedy,” reads the official synopsis.

Jackass Forever stars Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Wee Man, Danger Ehren, Preston Lacy, and introducing Jasper, Rachel Wolfson, Sean “Poopies” McInerney, Zach Holmes, and Eric Manaka.

Paramount Pictures and MTV Entertainment Studios Present A Dickhouse Production. The film is produced by Tremaine, Spike Jonze, and Knoxville, with Shanna Newton and Greg Iguchi executive producing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 5 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 8 hours ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song
Forum | 12 hours ago

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song