Man Utd signing Ronaldo will finish Prem top goalscorer this season - Robbie Keane

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd signing Ronaldo will finish Prem top goalscorer this season - Robbie Keane

Robbie Keane has dismissed talk of Manchester United signing Cristiano Ronaldo being past his best.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b5ff3a6c38161e3179c3ec22f7c8f77.jpeg

Ronaldo departed Old Trafford for Real Madrid in 2009 at 24 years of age and went on to win several World Player of the Year awards amongst Champions League and Spanish title wins.

Asked about claims he was past his best, Keane said: “His mentality is completely different and the reason why he's still playing at 36 years of age, the reason why he's in that unbelievable shape.

“Unfortunately he scored two goals in the last few minutes against Ireland, which was gutting for me, but that just goes to show how good he is and how important he is to Portugal and obviously now to Man Utd.

"I've got no doubt he could finish top goalscorer in the Premier League."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 hour ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 12 hours ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 13 hours ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 16 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’