Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Movie Release Date, Casts and Information

Forum 2 years ago

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Movie Release Date, Casts and Information

Marvel has recently announced the list of the movies that will be included as part of their Cinematic Universe: Phase Four, with 'Ant-Man 3' being one of the most anticipated films by fans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66baab56bcce712a2bb45fc2b3cf9198.jpg

Named 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania', plans for the movie were confirmed in November 2019, while its title and cast members were officially announced about one year later, in December 2020.

The first 'Ant-Man' was released in 2015, followed by 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' three years later, and 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania' will be the 32nd movie of the Marvel Cinematic Universe series.

'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania' cast

Paul Rudd returns in the role of Scott Lang (the Ant-Man), while Evangeline Lilly will play Hope van Dyne, with Michael Douglas playing former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Hank Pym and Michelle Pfeiffer in the role of Pym's wife and Hope's mother, Janet van Dyne.

The new 'Ant-Man' movie will also introduce fans to a new Marvel villain in Kang the Conqueror, played by Jonathan Majors, while Kathryn Newton will feature as Scott Lang's daughter, Cassie Lang.

What is the release date for 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania'?

Back in June, Rudd confirmed through a video posted on social media by Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill that shooting for 'Ant-Man 3' had already started.

"I wish I could be there," Rudd said referring to an event that was scheduled to be held on June 25.

"But I'm in London, filming for 'Ant-Man 3'. But maybe I'll show up [at the event], but I'll be really small, you might not be able to see me."

Directed by Peyton Reed from a screenplay by Jeff Loveness, 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania' faced several delays and changes in its schedule following the COVID-19 pandemic.

The 'Ant-Man 3' release date is currently scheduled to be February 17, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 1 day ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town