Jackass Forever: Movie Release Date, Casts, Plots and Trailers

Forum 2 years ago

Jackass Forever: Movie Release Date, Casts, Plots and Trailers

While it may not be for everyone, Jackass has had a long-lasting impact on pop culture. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b79eb93672b5116f10706db8684f117e.jpegLike any other successful and wildly popular franchise, fans of the series really love it.

And luckily there's another movie to gush over. Yep, Jackass 4 was officially confirmed back in December 2019. More and more details have arisen over the last year and a half.

This is what we know about the upcoming, and very likely final Knoxville-starring instalment in the radical franchise Jackass, titled Jackass Forever.

Jackass 4 release date: When is Jackass Forever out in UK cinemas?

The movie had initially been planned for October 2021, but in a piece of stunt marketing, Johnny Knoxville revealed the film had been pushed back. The creator and star of the series climbed a billboard for the film and spraypainted the new release date over where it read 'coming soon'.

This revealed the new release date to be February 4, 2022. On Instagram, Knoxville wrote: "Because of covid we are pushing the release date of #JackassForever to February 4th, 2022. We will see you there."

In addition, Bam Margera was fired from the production. Margera, who has struggled openly with mental health and addiction issues, is suing over the inclusion of his work in the film prior to his firing (via Variety).

Knoxville responded to the claims saying: "We want Bam to be happy and healthy and get the help he needs. We tried to push that along. I think that's all I really want to say about it. I don't want to get into a public back-and-forth with Bam. I just want him to get better."

The rest of the returning cast includes Knoxville, Steve-O, Wee Man, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Danger Ehren, Preston Lacy, Sean 'Poopies' McInerney, Jasper Dolphin, and Zach Holmes.

Guest appearances include the likes of Eric Andre, Tyler the Creator, Machine Gun Kelly and Tony Hawk, as well as Tory Belleci, Mat Hoffman, Aaron "Jaws" Homoki, Francis Ngannou, DJ Paul, Danielle O'Toole, Rob Dyrdek, Chris Raab, The Dudesons.

Knoxville has said this would be his last film. "You can only take so many chances before something irreversible happens," he told GQ. "I feel like I've been extremely lucky to take the chances I've taken and still be walking around."

Jackass 4 plot: What is Jackass Forever about?

There isn't really a plot to the Jackass films – it's pranks and stunts and outrageous shenanigans. The fourth film started as it meant to go on, with on-set injuries.

Within two days of test filming Aaron 'Jaws' Homoki, a professional skateboarder, broke his wrist. Then, as with so many other projects, filming was halted due to the ongoing global health crisis. Filming began again in December 2020, only to be halted two days later when Steve-O and Knoxville were again hospitalised.

Jackass 4 trailer: Is there a trailer for Jackass Forever?

Yes! It reveals that the movie will be another pastiche of outrageous stunts and slapstick (literally, probably) comedy. The trailer makes it clear that the film is a celebration of the joy of being together with your friends – friends who share a love of doing absurd and often-dangerous displays of comedy stunts.

Jackass Forever is out in cinemas on February 4, 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 hour ago

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 12 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 18 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel